Additions in this release:
- Added CSharpTest.Net.Collections.LurchTable a thread-safe dictionary with the option of linking entries by insert, modify, or access. (LinkedHashMap for C#)
- Added CSharpTest.Net.Data.DbGuid to provide time based sequential GUID generation (COMB Guid).
- BPlusTree added INodeStoreWithCount and allowed injection of IObjectKeepAlive implementation.
- Added Crc64 for a quick 64-bit CRC using algorithm (CRC-64/XZ)
- Added a simple HttpServer class.
- Added Services/ServiceAccessRights and Services/SvcControlManager to provide more control over services.
- Added Http/MimeMessage to parse raw HTML form where ContentType = “multipart/form-data”, including one or more attachments.
- Extended the CommandInterpreter to allow exposing console commands over REST services via built-in service.
- Added a CallsPerSecondCounter to allow quick estimation of performance metrics in high-traffic code.
- Added an experimental TcpServer (currently under test)
- Extended the RpcError enumeration to encompass more errors and decorated descriptions.
- RpcLibrary now supports RpcServerRegisterIf2 allowing un-authenticated TCP access and control of max TCP request size.
- Added the IDL for the RpcLibrary for unmanaged interop
Fixes in this release:
- Converted BPlusTree’s Storage.Cache to use LurchTable to address memory issues in buggy LRU cache.
- Optimization of BPlusTree’s TransactedCompoundFile in location of free data blocks.
- Fixed the dreaded SEHException in the RpcLibrary, now expect acurate RpcException with correct RpcError details.