A very minor update to the library this past weekend.
- Addition of Cyrpto.SecureTransfer to provide file transfers via shared public keys.
- The Crypto.AESCryptoKey now has ToArray() and FromBytes() like other keys.
- HashStream can now aggregate read/write calls to actual storage stream while computing the hash.
- The Crypto.Hash class received a new method, Combine(…)
- Html.XmlLightElement and related classes are now fully modifiable.
- BPlusTree.Options now supports a ReadOnly property to ensure no writes at the file handle level.